This is a staff position within the Customer Support Group responsible for ensuring continuity of systems and services for clients by providing the technical expertise, assistance, and project coordination necessary to install and maintain our solutions.
- Assure continuity of the systems.
- Install our software and hardware products.
- Repair hardware as necessary.
- Be well organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in technology.
- Be `on-call` for all periods as assigned by manager.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Work overtime as required.
- Persons with own conveyance will be preferred.
- Compensation package includes basic pay with allowances for outstation time, outstation meals, fuel as well as commission.
- Every staff has health and life cover in addition to provident fund.
- Cabling and installing devices
- Supporting and training clients
- Maintaining existing deployments
- Complete required trainings on offered solutions
|Job Category||Customer Support|